11 Things A home business offers:
1. No Boss. Plan your own workday. Monitor yourself. Set priorities. Set it up so
it’s fun for YOU. You can work hard early in the day and then take the rest of the day off!
2. No income ceiling. That is right. You can make as much money as you want by working the hours
You want to make the money you need.
3. Self-satisfaction. YOU create the business. YOU get credit. And what’s more, you get to
Keep the profits to do what YOU want to do with them.
4. Work with people you like. No difficult co-workers. No office politics. Take only the volunteers
that are coachable, likeable and fun to work with.
5. Flexibility. Work the hours you want to fit in with your life & family. If your
best working hours are 2 am to 5 am, you’re free to do that. And… then take the rest of the day off to do what YOU want!
6. No commuting. Save time & money. With the high cost of fuel today, you can save lots of
money each month since you don’t have to commute to work every day.
7. No office expense = quicker profit. Well maybe minimal office expense, since you do need a
home office of some sort to work out of with a phone, computer and printer.
8. Security. No layoffs. No downsizing. You control your own destiny. When you succeed, YOU
can do whatever you want, whenever you want. Own your life!
9. Tax deductions: home office, car expense, medical insurance, phone, entertainment, travel, education, utilities, etc.
10. Better retirement plan: SEP IRAs & Keoghs let you deduct a higher percent
of business profit than your 401K. And you can retire as soon as you want.
11. Low start-up cost: You can probably get everything you need to start, including
leads to follow up with, for less than $300. Most businesses take thousands of dollars in start-up capital.
About the Author:
Edward Pena is the owner of Advanced Marketing a network marketing company.
He has been successfully marketing on the internet since 1999. For further information about how to improve your business and for a free download of “Success in 10 Steps”, visit: