If you’re crunched for time – who isn’t? There are some great ways to both reduce the amount of time needed to get your network off the ground and save you money.
• Buy content outright: You can find writers in almost any forum.
• Buy completed websites – check out sitepoint and namepros.com for websites for sale.
• Have someone make you a website – I suggest going with a reputable company for this. OR make sure you use copyscape on whatever you purchase. I’ve redone many content sites that my clients paid someone else to make and they later found themselves having stolen content.
• Join a service like Nichesitespecial.com that gives you all the sites, products, and materials you need to start your own website network.
• Join a membership site like nicheology that just gives you the framework of a product or website. Or, buy the package from http://www.privte-label-resell-rights.com
• Join other sites that give content as part of their membership site.
• Buy content packs from the Warrior Forum Special Offers section.
• Rewrite your own previous content to cut down on time.
• Or if your just looking for speed and money saving – just republish others articles and include the resource box.
That should be enough to get you started down the road to becoming your own webmaster of a powerful network. Getting started is the most important part – so go do that right now.
If you feel overwhelmed and know you need help, I really suggest you join one of the niche site membership sites that are out there. Just make sure they will give you video tutorials, content, materials, and full web site content to get you started.
Edward Pena is a network marketer that lives in Austin, Texas. He and his associates have been marketing on the internet successfully since 1999. To learn more about him and his successful businesses go to: Mentoring for Free